CPE Provider Accreditation Program Information
- Benefits of Becoming a CPE Accredited Provider
- CPE Provider Accreditation FAQs
- Current CPE Accredited Providers
- CPE Provider Accreditation Handbook and Appendix
- Professional Development Portfolio
- CPE Provider Accreditation Program Application
- For Further Reading
The Commission on Dietetic Registration Competency Assurance Panel is evaluating the Accredited Provider Program Standards. To facilitate implementation of the new standards, the Accredited Provider term for applications received on or after January 1, 2016 will be reduced from 3 years to 1 year. Accredited Providers approved in 2016 will be required to reapply under the new standards in 2017. Program Providers accredited in 2016 will be allowed to pay the current $300 maintenance fee.
Please contact CDR at email@example.com or 312/899-0040, ext. 5500 if you have questions.