CPE PROVIDER ACCREDITATION INFORMATION
Effective June 1, 2020, the Commission on Dietetic Registration will no longer be accepting new CDR CPE Accredited Provider applications.
**For non-CDR Accredited Providers interested in offering CPEUs for Credentialed Practitioners, Prior Approval will remain an option. For additional information, click here.**
- CPE Provider Accreditation Program
- Credentialing Tips
- Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Education
Accredited Providers have submitted an application & received approval to offer CPEUs without needing prior approval for each activity.
CPE Accredited Provider Resources:
- CDR CPE Provider Accreditation Handbook
- CDR CPE Provider Accreditation Glossary
- Professional Test Question Writer Information
- Professional Development Porfolio
- For Further Reading
The Commission on Dietetic Registration Competency Assurance Panel has evaluated and revised the Accredited Provider Program Standards. The new Standards took effect June 1, 2018.
- CPE Provider Accreditation Handbook and Appendix (old version)
As of July 1, 2020, the Commission on Dietetic Registration has become an associate member of Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education.
For additional information on Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education, please click here.