This site uses cookies

Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information on the cookies we use, please check our Privacy Policy.

Necessary Cookies

Necessary Cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.

Analytical Cookies

In order to best serve its website customers, CDR maintains data indicating which website pages are of interest to its customers. Information is maintained in aggregate and not by individual customers. If you do not wish to allow CDR to track your visit in aggregate, please select the 'I do not accept' option below. Click the Save Settings button to set your preference.  Please click here if you have forgotten your password.

I accept the usage of analytical cookies
I do not accept the use of analytical cookies

Please note that this pop-up notice will appear on every CDR website page until you have saved your preferred setting.

How to mail a name change request to CDR/Academy?

Complete a Name/Address Change Form and mail it along with original legal documentation such as marriage license/certificate, divorce decree or court order reflecting the name change.  If you do not wish to submit the original documentation, a notarized copy will be accepted.  The completed form and required documentation should be mailed to: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics or Commission on Dietetic Registration, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190, Chicago, Illinois 60606.  If you do not wish to mail your documentation, please click here to view the process to scan and upload the documentation using your password-protected MyCDR account.

Should you have any questions regarding your name change, please do not hesitate to contact us at 312/899-4865 or at