How to Submit an Activity for Prior Approval
How it Works:
- All submissions are taken via www.cdrnet.org/auth.cfm. The person submitting the request should be logged in with their organization's credentials, not their personal credentials. If you have issues logging in, please contact CDR at (800) 877 - 1600 x 5500 or email@example.com
- If you have not created a provider account, please click here.
- Once you are logged in, click on "New Activity" located in the top right corner of the screen. This will open the prior approval application form. Please note you cannot start a new activity application and save to complete later.
- When the application is complete, click "Submit Activity" at the bottom of the page. At this time, you will be prompted to make a payment.
- You will receive email notification when your application has been submitted to CDR and when CDR approved the activity. It takes 4 - 6 weeks for an activity to be approved.
Prior approval of a continuing professional education activity does not constitute endorsement by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
Prior Approval FAQ's
How long does it take for my prior approval account to be approved?
It takes 1 to 2 business days for your account to be approved and registered with CDR.
Can I start a activity application and save to finish later?
No, once you start an application for a new activity it must be completed in one sitting.
How long does it take to approve my activity once submitted?
Once an activity is submitted to CDR for review, it can take 4 - 6 weeks for final approval.
What if my activity is not approved by the date of my live event?
In order for an activity to qualify for prior approval from CDR, it must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of the activity. If the activity is not approved by the date of your activity, you can tell CDR Credentialed Practitioners that it is "pending CDR approval."
What do I do if I forget my login information?
If you forget your login information, please contact CDR at (800) 877 - 1600 x 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there step by step instructions for submitting an activity for prior approval?
Yes, please reference our Prior Approval Manual for step by step instructions. Click here to access.