- Providers must include CDRs Critical Thinking Tool. CDR will implement this as required component of all prior approved self-study products and self-study products offered by CDR Accredited Providers effective for programs approved or re-approved on or after January 1, 2020.
- The CDR Competency Assurance Panel (CAP) has initiated an update of the current CDR Program Provider Accreditation yearly renewal process. Starting with CDR Accredited Providers whose renewal period is January 10, 2020 - March 31, 2020, all Providers will be required to complete the CPE Provider Accreditation Annual Report.
- Renewal Period of January 10, 2020 - March 31, 2020, click here
- Renewal Period of April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020, click here
- Renewal period of July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020, click here
- Renewal period of October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020, click here
- CDR has revised the current continuing professional education approval criteria to require that all continuing professional education activity types* addressing diet and nutrition topics, include a CDR Credentialed RD or DTR in program planning. This policy change is effective for continuing professional activities offered on or after June 1, 2018 and for CDR credentialed practitioners recertifying beginning a new recertification cycle on or after June 2, 2018.
- *Academic Coursework, and CPE activities offered by American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Organizations accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Organizations accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Psychiatric Association (APA), American Psychological Association (APA), American Public Health Association (APHA), pharmacy, dentistry, and speech language pathology societies and associations are excluded from this requirement.