Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management
The Certificate of Training Offers:
- cutting edge information and skills shared by leading practitioners in the field
- cases and exercises to allow hands-on experience
- valuable resource materials and tools for immediate use and future reference
- an opportunity to showcase your expertise by earning a Certificate of Training
- 35 hours of continuing professional education.
- Prior approval has been obtained for this program from the American College of Sports Medicine's Professional Education Committee and certifies that the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics meets the criteria for officla ACSM Approved Provider status.