- Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management
Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management
Steps to earn the certificate:
- Register for a certificate program.
- Read pre-work materials which include research articles, resources and activities. It has been determined that it could take up to 16 hours to complete pre-work materials.
- Pass multiple choice pre-test with a minimum score of 80%. The questions are based on the pre-work readings. You may retake the pre-test as often as necessary to obtain a passing score.
- Attend a 2 ½ day on-site workshop where you can learn and network with peers.
- Pass a take-home multiple choice post-test with a minimum score of 80%. The questions are based on the on-site presentations and pre-work readings. Individuals who do not pass the post-test will be awarded the CPE hours but not the certificate. This test can only be taken ONE time.