After the Activity
- Certificate of Completion
- What do I need to provide to CDR following the activity?
- Do I have to resubmit the activity in order to offer it again?
- Can the speaker earn CEUs?
Certificate of Completion
What do I need to provide to CDR following the activity?
- You do not need to provide any additional information to CDR following the activity.
- Please note records of attendance should be kept for 7-years following the activity
Do I have to resubmit the activity in order to offer it again?
- Live activities are valid for one year from the date of approval. Self-study activities are valid for three years from the date of approval. The activity can be offered at any point within that time frame.
- Once the activity has expired, it must be resubmitted to CDR through prior approval with updated supporting documentation if you would like to offer it for CEUs again.
Can the speaker earn CEUs?Back to top ^
- Speakers cannot claim CEUs for presenting.
- Please note that if the presenter:
- Read peer-reviewed journal articles published within the past 5-years, that can be logged under activity type 200: professional reading; or
- Conducted research as the co or principle investigator, that can be logged under activity type 205: research.
- Refer to the PDP Guide for additional information