Skip to Content
Examination Related Appeals Information
- Examination Related Appeals Information
Examination specific appeals that can be considered
- Being deemed ineligible to take an exam.
- Test site issue resulting in an unsuccessful result.
- Rescheduling of an exam by the testing vendor.
- Medical or personal emergency that prevents testing.
- Denial of an examination recertification application.
Examination specific appeals regarding the following will not be considered:
Back to top ^
- The receipt of a failing score on a CDR examination.
- An examination or other measurement tool, or individual test items.
- A dispute about test content validity.