Tips for Logging the Certificate of Training
Select Activity Type: 120 Certificate Program
- Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics – 49 CPEUs
- Certificate of Training in Obesity for Adults – 54 CPEUs
- Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics and Adults – 61 CPEUs
Suggested Performance Indicators:
- 8.1.1 – Uses evidence-based information and standards to determine nutritional needs.
- 8.3.6 – Keeps abreast of current nutrition and dietetics knowledge and trends.
- 9.1.3 – Identifies and analyzes factors that influence behavioral change.
- 9.2.4 – Collaborates with learner(s) and colleagues to formulate specific, measurable and attainable objectives and goals.